Our fall programming will be starting soon! Click here to read our plan on limiting the effects of COVID-19, while still delivering meaningful programs to our families.
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE DETAILS:
10:30 am – Service in the church building will begin
10:50 – 11:00 am – The YouTube livestream service will begin (click here for our YouTube Channel)
We will begin our livestream service with our song team leading us in congregational singing. We will aim to start this at 10:50 am each Sunday, but realistically it may start a few minutes before or after. Announcements, prayer & sharing time, offering, and special features like children’s stories, will all be done before we begin our livestream feed into the service.
The church bulletin will be sent out in a weekly email, which will be a link to a PDF version of what will be distributed in the sanctuary.
** SOME REMINDERS **
- The seating in the sanctuary has been altered to accommodate physical distancing
- We request that you only sit together with your own family, or a cohort family, leaving a space of 2 chairs between other families
- Please spread out and utilize the sanctuary space fully, which means filling up the rows right up front too. Don’t be shy to let an usher help you find a seat
- Ushers and greeters will share a smile with you, but will refrain from shaking hands
- The Nursery will be closed, not allowing for anyone to enter. The family room will remain open, but all church-provided toys will be removed.
- We ask that you do not attend church if you or any of your family members have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath, or are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Please wash your hands, or clean them with hand sanitizer before and after your visit, and maintain physical distancing of 2 metres